rmelgares
February 25, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where did you find this tile? It is beautiful.
Cheryl Jost
This is inter style from Canada and comes in a ton of colors but..... Usually 14 weeks when I order from them.
February 25, 2012 at 7:37pm   
Interstyle Ceramic + Glass
Interstyle Ceramic + Glass is the manufacturer (that's us!). The patterns is part of our Architect Series and is called Arcade. It is available in a wide range of colors and finishes all of which are your choice. To view our collections visit our website at www.interstyle.ca. Our lead time is 4-5 weeks from the date of order to the date of shipment. Please email info@interstyle.ca for additional information.
February 27, 2012 at 12:20pm     
Interstyle Ceramic + Glass
May 5, 2014 at 5:16pm   
Pros and Cons - Apartments vs. Houses
Have you lived in both an apartment and a house? What...
Shower door coating?
We are putting in new shower doors (one is for a steam...
How should I bring some life and spunk in this room?
I live in an apartment in Mumbai, Infia. Here, like...
Any help for my room? Thanks!!!
Hi, I'm hannah, I am going to be a junior this year...
need help with wood floors
Planning to refinish wood floors downstairs and planning...