rmelgares
February 25, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where did you find this tile? It is beautiful.
Cheryl Jost
This is inter style from Canada and comes in a ton of colors but..... Usually 14 weeks when I order from them.
February 25, 2012 at 7:37PM   
Interstyle Ceramic + Glass
Interstyle Ceramic + Glass is the manufacturer (that's us!). The patterns is part of our Architect Series and is called Arcade. It is available in a wide range of colors and finishes all of which are your choice. To view our collections visit our website at www.interstyle.ca. Our lead time is 4-5 weeks from the date of order to the date of shipment. Please email info@interstyle.ca for additional information.
February 27, 2012 at 12:20PM     
Interstyle Ceramic + Glass
May 5, 2014 at 5:16PM   
Industrial-style/ metallic wardrobes
Hey, I am trying to source wardrobes for a bedroom...
Need Help with 5 X 11 Bathroom Layout!
I have an old craftsman house with a bathroom that...
Patio dilemma!
We need to completely demo the raised section of our...
Need help decorating Living room fireplace and wall
I have a large fireplace and wall and not sure how...