Cambria quartz
gasdjs
April 5, 2014 in Design Dilemma
I am remodeling our kitchen. Cabinets will stay the same. Appliances will be stainless. Countertops will be cambria quartz. We can't decide on which pattern for the cambria. We thought laneshaw but wonder if it is too busy. Thinking of laneshaw, edinborough, blackwood, armitage or new quay. Any advice or pictures would be appreciated
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
juudean
We put in new cambria countertops a couple of years back...Nottingham I think. We loved the look with our cherry cabinets but the dark color really shows the dirt/streaks. In our new house we are going with white cabinets and the lighter quartz... Bellingham, which is very similar to new quay but with some black added...we are using Kingston with a white vanity in the master bath. It would be good to find a pattern that will pull in the color of your cabinets or flooring.
0 Likes   April 5, 2014 at 8:27PM
juudean
Neighbors with cherry cabs used Darlington, which looks great. They had also looked at New Haven. Of those you selected I like New Quay the best. Good luck!
0 Likes   April 5, 2014 at 8:31PM
juudean
It looks like you can get a decent selection and price at kitchen-cabinet-hardware.com and they will ship to Canada if you order by phone.
0 Likes   April 6, 2014 at 3:52AM
juudean
Sorry, wrong post!!
0 Likes   April 6, 2014 at 3:53AM
heidi_burg
i really think laneshaw would be great. i like how it has a little light brown to tie in your cabinets. it has a little gray for trend. it has the dark brown that looks so rich.
0 Likes   April 7, 2014 at 6:38PM