February 26, 2012 in Photo Questions
where did you get the columns,
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Dresser Homes
They are made by a company called HB&G. You can probably find a local distributor in your area.
Gary Dresser
Dresser Homes
February 26, 2012 at 1:25pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Curb appeal help!
We bought this house last fall. We love the corner...
Can I start kitchen renovation with lighting and do other work later?
I bought a condo in Oakland California. I don't like...
Add Curb Appeal to Plain Mid century Stucco Ranch
I just moved into my first home with my bf and I love...
House listed- need opinions what else to do1!!!!
Pictures taken before finished- what else has to be...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™