February 26, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where are these available in Michigan?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
While the cabinetry is custom made by our company, Wm. H. Fry Construction Company:

The cabinet inserts are made by the international company Hafele:

On their website, on the left hand side, you'll see a heading "Search for a dealer near you." Enter your zipcode and press the arrow key and you'll find where you can purchase their products.

I'm such a fan of Hafele, that I wrote this ideabook!

Now you too will have a place for everything,

February 26, 2012 at 4:15pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What should I put on this wall?
Please help, I need some ideas on how to decorate this...
Which layout for the master bedroom would your prefer?
Currently planning the master bedroom of our house....
Tiny attic window... want to enlarge... Historic district.
Help! The backside of my house is visible from a cross-street......
Which way does this lamp go?
Base is the top, or is it right now?
What decorative items do you hate the most?
It does not have to be overused or trend that should...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™