where can I order the slipcover for chairs with monogram?
rey_lareynaApril 11, 2014
i have an old dinning room table and chairs need to do a facelife with out haveing to pay alot of money,, my chairs are of a unique shape.. any suggestions?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Finecraft Contractors, Inc.
You can purchase the chair covers at Bed Bath and Beyond. Thank you for your interest in our project! www.finecraftcontractors.com
1 Like    Bookmark   April 12, 2014 at 7:24AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Atlantic Embroidery Works can monogram your chairs in many great styles, in fact I think we did the ones in this picture. www.atlanticembroideryworks.com
2 Likes    Bookmark   April 22, 2014 at 7:03AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
I love these chairs and slipcovers! Where are they from?
Were they custom made or can I buy them from a retailer?...
do you know where I can locate these slipcovers for the Portico chair
Crate and Barrel not longer carries the chair---I am...
More Discussions
ktichen help
Light colored cabinets and black counter tops...what...
Would 36" clearance around island be too cramped?
We are completely remodeling the kitchen on a home...
Giving up on Dining Room Color
We have a 1910 house with a lot of wood. I do not...
Need help designing my kitchen bar
im having trouble trying to figure out how I could...
Rhonda Thomas
Re-siding a small place in the California desert
I need help in assessing more modern and not to costly...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™