February 28, 2012 in Photo Questions
Could you please tell me where to find s similar newel post. Thank You!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Sara Hopkins
Most higher-end lumber suppliers such as Ring's End or Interstate Lumber would offer the same or similar post.
March 2, 2012 at 8:41AM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Carolina stair supply can definitely turn this newel.
February 12, 2014 at 7:50PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Tired of people entering our house via the kitchen door
We live in a house built in 1873. The house sits on...
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....
Need advice for drapes
I'm trying to decide what color drapes to use to finish...
Breakfast/eating area help
I need some suggestions for our eating area which is...
Caesarstone Raven vs Piatra Gray
We are remodeling our kitchen and my husband and I...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™