February 29, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where can I purchase this light fixture?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Lynn Robone
Yes, it's the Halstead Chandelier at
February 29, 2012 at 11:57AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Lynn Robone
It's available in 2 sizes and they have the large one on their site, but if you want the smaller one they can get it for you.
February 29, 2012 at 12:11PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Dream House Studios
This fixture is Currey and Company and they have a beautiful line of lighting.
February 29, 2012 at 2:12PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Delft chandelier dilemma - Do you like it? Is it a keeper?
I have this blue & white delft chandelier that I...
Small living room with no wall space
I have always disliked the fact that 4 people can't...
Needs a serious curb-appeal-facelift! Help
First time home buyer here! I know I need to add some...
Help for new mattress that is too soft
Recently bought two twin mattress that don't have enough...
How to get the look I want for my living room/kitchen
Hello! I am looking for some help with my living...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™