February 29, 2012 in Photo Questions
I was looking at the pic of the measuring utensils hanging from the inside of the cabinet...where do you get the ruler with the hooks?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Rita Templeton
Hi! I find all my pictures on Etsy. They should be clickable and take you right to the seller's page, where you can either order the item or ask questions directly. Thanks! :)
February 29, 2012 at 6:31pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
You could probably make one. Buy the hooks and connect them to the ruler (with a bit of glass nails put on after you drill it through). Then, smooth the pointed edges flush with the ruler. Attach the entire piece to your cabinet with glass nails or screws. In the crafts section, you might find small vinyl letters for posting the measurements.

That's what I would do...
March 9, 2012 at 10:28am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
they are paint stirring sticks from the hardware store...just cut them to size, screw in the hooks, paint, then screw the sticks onto the inside door of your cabinets
August 29, 2012 at 7:49pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Daniel Błach
March 4, 2013 at 7:32am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Any color ideas for the exterior of my house?
I just had my windows replaced and the large front...
Kitchen Backsplash?
We are currently building our dream home right now,...
Wall Artwork suggestions?
Thoughts on which works best or other recommendations...
Back yard drama
This was a wreck of a house and a yard disaster. But,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™