Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ellenmccue

ellenmccue
12 years ago
Hi there!
I love your work. So fresh and uncomplicated! Also, the feather pictures caught my eye. Is that a fuschia/magenta background? Would you mind telling me where these come from? While I wish I lived in Newport Beach, I am far, far away in Connecticut so I don't think a design connection is there but I would absolutely refer you to anyone I know in that area!
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Living Room · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    B Fein Interiors LLC
    12 years ago
    While I don't know where the designer of this lovely room found the feathers, I can suggest a source for something similar. Check out Trowbridge Gallery at http://www.trowbridgegallery.com/

You're in CT, so in addition to being able to buy through area designers (I'm one!), you can purchase Trowbridge through Safaveieh. They don't sell directly to consumers. Good luck!
  • PRO
    User
    12 years ago
    Thank you so much for compliment, when I did this home I used an art studio, so I pulled from the prints that they had on hand and had them framed. It is a print but I don't know who it is by. a local framing shop will have catalogs of art and they might know how to get them. Thanks again
Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County