Open kitchen and living room
amylburt01
I'm in the process of opening up my living room and kitchen together. My cabinets are gonna be a brandy wine color. Ok here comes the questions. Counter top color? Floor? Island or no Island? I need help on making everything flow.
Linda Zaff Architecture, P.C.
Can you tell us where you are located? Are you working with a designer or contractor and have you determined whether the wall you want to remove is bearing any structure? Are you planning to remove the entire wall?
April 22, 2014 at 4:53pm   
Construction Guaranteed
We take out many walls between kitchen and dining rooms. Joining rooms in this manner really makes for dramatic improvement to flow so that will not be a problem. You typically lose counter top space and wall area for appliances which must be accommodated for. Your home also has a soffit above the cabinets that can be removed and cabinets run to the ceiling. Many clients enjoy an island that also has seating or prep sink. With that dark picture we recommend some lighting improvements. Simple LED recessed cans on a dimmer is all you may need.
April 22, 2014 at 5:16pm   
amylburt01
Linda, i sent you an email on your questions
April 24, 2014 at 11:18am     
Need kitchen cabinet help for a tiny kitchen
I am purchasing a small cottage with a tiny kitchen....
Sherwin Williams Gray suggestions
What are the most frequently used grays from Sherwin...
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
Kitchen Dilemma
We are renting this home therefore I am stuck with...
Can anyone tell me how I can buy this duvet??
So I have this duvet/comforter I fell in love with....