susancarter
March 1, 2012 in Photo Questions
How did you hide all the cords for the TV?
bepsf
This isn't a solid masonry fireplace - so the cords are run through the walls
   March 1, 2012 at 12:54PM
susancarter
Thank you. I just installed one above my fireplace, but mine is solid. Guess, I will have have to work on this decorating dilemma. Hate cords showing everywhere!!!
   March 1, 2012 at 1:49PM
Simpson Design Group Architects
Thanks bepsf. susancarter, this fireplace was part of the new construction, and we were able to design and build it with the intention of installing the TV there. Good luck!
   March 30, 2012 at 10:36AM
Cordini
Cordini, it's very easy to use in homes, apartments, dorms, offices virtually everywhere you have an outlet you can use Cordini. Cordini is a cord storage product, it's packaged, patent pending, trademarked, electrical certified by Intertek, a member of GS1 US Barcodes, made and manufactured in the USA and also currently being sold on QVC. Cordini was also awarded "Best New Product in 2012" at the Great Big Texas Home Show in the Texas Stadium in Dallas.
I had a booth at three Home & Garden Shows, I sold over 630 in only three weekends. It was a jaw dropping experience to most that saw my invention and how easily it gets rid of excessive cord length.
Please look at my website, www.Cordini.biz look at the "Before & After" photos and the installation video you can see yourself that this product works on every oulet in your home. It's new, it's unique, it's tough, it's Cordiini!
Overview of product
I invented the Cordini – a cord storage product -- to help eliminate excessive cord length. But, it has the potential to do so much more! Store cords easily and eliminate excessive cord length, and more importantly potential safety hazards, with the new Cordini.
Using the Cordini can help prevent accidents, eliminate trip hazards and keep toddlers and pets safe. Use the Cordini with a variety of appliances, including: cell phone chargers, floor lamps, table lamps, oscillating fans, alarm clocks, desktop speaker wires, telephone wires, electric toothbrushes, electric shavers, pencil sharpeners, televisions, stereos, radios, PS3 boxes, paper shredders, printers, blenders, candle warmers the list is virtually endless.
There are two versions of this unique product: the Recess Cordini and the Flush Cordini. Both are easy to install, only takes a screwdriver!
   June 14, 2012 at 4:26PM
Bring this living room together!
I would love your help in trying to freshen up our...
Are these cracks in my Quartzite???
Hi all. My wife and I are currently building our home...
where to buy a 48" wide dining table?
hi, looking for a dining table that is 48" to 50" wide,...
Will these choices work????
Went to Ethan Allen shopping for new living room furniture...
Bedroom flooring
We have an open Eichler house and recently laid tile...