Do these sinks need a gasket or flange, between grantite top and sink
June Amara
April 24, 2014 in Product Questions
I purchased the Vessel Oval Deep Bowl Sink and it did not come with a gasket or whatever would be needed between the bottom of the sink and the top of the granite. I assume I need one. Where can I get this.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
No gasket necessary! Most granite countertop installations for these just need a silicone sealant, found at any hardware or plumbing supply store. You'll just apply the sealant to the bottom of the sink before putting it in place, per these instructions:
April 24, 2014 at 7:08PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Tile Floor---??Grout color
Installing a 12x12 black and white porcelain tile floor...
Would you replace a gorgeous (but leaky) rusty roof?
A friend of mine has a home with a rusty corrugated...
Just bought a house - need help with kitchen floor/wall color!
I really like the Black Cabinets and Bianco Romano...
ok where does evryone keep their vacuum cleaner?
I am looking at house plans and the laundry...
Best Light Gray Trim for Exterior
Any ideas on a light gray trim color for a Spanish...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™