Relaxed roman shade on large window
March 2, 2012 in Photo Questions
I've never seen a roman shade with so few pleats and with the pinch hook in the middle. Is this an original design or is there a pattern for it?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
In my 'designer-y" world it is called a relaxed roman shade. Happy Designing!
March 3, 2012 at 10:37am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thanks Abby. I wasn't clear in my question! I know its a relaxed roman but was wondering about it being a double for a wide window. I've never seen a pattern for that.
March 3, 2012 at 1:25pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Amoroso Design
Hi! All of our window treatments are custom made to fit each window so no patterns used. What you see above is a common application for a double wide window.
March 3, 2012 at 1:30pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thank you!
March 3, 2012 at 1:53pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Area rug
We have a noce travertine tile in a versaille pattern...
A trend that should end
Are there any interior design trends at the moment...
Empty living room!
Just moved in to a house from very small apartment...
Which color scheme?
Which color scheme and accessories do you like best...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™