Cabinets
tnydwd
March 3, 2012 in Photo Questions
I have traditional cherry base cabinets. Can I mix oyster colored glazed finished cabinets to the top? Pulled together with the granite of same colors.
Martha O'Hara Interiors
Yes! You can totally do that! One thing to really pay attention to is the tones of your cherry cabinets and the tones and hues of the oyster colored glaze that you are going to use. For example, you would not want to mix a warm cherry that has reds and oranges in it with a oyster glaze that has hints of blue. You want your oyster colored glaze and your cherry cabinets to blend and compliment each other nicely. Hope this helps!!

Martha O’Hara Interiors
design@oharainteriors.com
www.oharainteriors.com
   March 6, 2012 at 8:31AM
tnydwd
The base cabinets are traditional and the top cabinets we are thinking about are glazed. I understant the hints of blue I will stay away from those. We were just nervous we didn't want it to look like an after thought.
   March 6, 2012 at 9:32AM
Martha O'Hara Interiors
I have seen this concept before in a kitchen before and it looked fabulous! I don't think it will look like an after thought at all. I love this idea of two different cabinet colors/stains, go for it!!
   March 6, 2012 at 10:17AM
i need help decorating my sitting room. its an open floor plan. i
i have light tile floors and walls. and one green sofa....
Roof for southwest style home
We are doing some renos on the outside of our southwest...
Color placement and choice
I am redoing the wall color in three adjoining rooms:...
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
edges of granite
Do you use the same edge granite in whole house or...