No pantry
kilmerhm00
I don't have a pantry and the kitchen is small. Any creative ideas??
aring633
Are you looking to remodel the whole thing or use the space as is? I've had this dilemma in the past. You could pilfer a nearby coat or linen closet for a pantry. Once I bought clear plastic bins with great lid closures (you don't want bugs) and labeled each one by purpose: Baking, Canned Fruits/Veg, Soup, Kids' Snacks, whatever. Kept them in the garage, and even kept related utensils like rolling pin in the right bin. Only kept everyday stuff in the kitchen. This allowed me to shop at places like Costco, save money, and still have a place for everything.
May 2, 2014 at 9:21PM   
Curt D'Onofrio
Our kitchen being small, we have the pantry in our mudroom.
May 2, 2014 at 9:58PM   
puzzlebird
how about replacing the small cabinets to the right of the fridge with a big pantry cabinet?
May 2, 2014 at 10:13PM     
jonomat
I agree with puzzlebird

Remove both cabinets to the right of the fridge, bench included and then replace them with one tall deep cupboard.
May 2, 2014 at 11:49PM     
adivra
Agree with puzzlebird and jonomat. Spend some extra and have pull outs made for the cabinet. That should give you tons of extra space.
May 2, 2014 at 11:57PM     
michele1975
Hate to be disagreeable, but it looks like there are electrical outlets and switches where you are advocating a pantry. If I'm wrong, then I agree with puzzlebird, jonmat & adivra.

My kitchen is also small, but like Curt, I have a mudroom with an old entertainment armoire I have converted into a pantry. I only keep what I use on a regular basis in the kitchen. Your kitchen is very nice. What items are you needing to store that a pantry seems necessary? Your counters aren't cluttered, maybe it's fine the way it is.
May 3, 2014 at 5:25PM   
Cambria Quartz
Has anyone experienced any problems with the Cambria...
Over the toilet cabinet??? Good or bad design???
Over the toilet cabinet good or bad design? Is it out...
Need help with choosing a vinyl fence color
Hi, We just put in a new RV pad on the side of the...
Backsplash question
Would you tile above the range hood here? Thinking...
Living Room Help, Please!
This living room is the first thing you see when you...