Towel Warmers
babs5309
May 5, 2014 in Design Dilemma
After seeing wall mounted towel warmers, I decided that I would love one in my bathroom.

Does anyone know how well they work in general, or have a specific towel warmer that they would recommend?

Looking forward to hearing from anyone!

Barbara
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
doedoechachacha
I don't have a towel warmer... The concept sounds cool! However, I do have one of these type of mounted hangers against my bathroom wall and it drives me CRAZY. I hate how all the towels will clutter and overlap each other. Not sure if you care, but just my thoughts at least on the structure!
May 5, 2014 at 9:07PM     
PRO
Vancity Electric
I have installed quite a few. They really do heat up the towels ! They are definitely finicky to install especially on a tile wall. Everything has to be in just the right spot. Make sure its on a timer as well so your not heating up the towels all night.

Cheers.
May 5, 2014 at 9:08PM     
babs5309
Is there a brand that is better than others? I was researching on Amazon and the reviews are so mixed.
May 6, 2014 at 7:19AM   
PRO
Vancity Electric
Really hmmm, I wouldn't know. Usually I'm just the installer at that point. For the most part they just have water inside that heats up and gives off some heat. Can't be too much of a difference.
May 6, 2014 at 7:30AM   
PRO
ASVInteriors
depends where you are, different brands tend to be regional
May 6, 2014 at 8:10AM     
PRO
WarmlyYours Radiant Heating
The great thing about towel warmers is that you can choose between hardwired or plug-in. Our Infinity towel warmer is our most popular - with 5 star reviews! There are many different styles of towel warmers, so you can check out our towel warmer project book on our profile.

Good luck with your search!
May 12, 2014 at 10:35AM   
PRO
J Design Group - Interior Designers Miami - Modern
They do work well and have specified them quite a bit. However here in South Florida they are not as popular.

J Design Group, Modern Interior Design Firm in Miami, Florida - Contemporary Miami Interior Designers http://www.JDesignGroup.com
May 14, 2014 at 7:13PM   
PRO
Solar-screen-shades.com
We have one and they work great!
May 14, 2014 at 8:13PM     
PRO
Quality Bath
Towel warmers are a very popular item. They really do work! You'll need to decide if you want hydronic or electric. What's your budget?

For more information: http://www.qualitybath.com/towel-warmers.htm
May 14, 2014 at 8:45PM   
More Discussions
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
Bachelor's First Condo HELP!!
Mid 20s young professional who just recently purchased...
Choosing paint color for year-round sunroom
Seeking suggestions for paint colors for a sunroom,...
Thoughts on new living room layout
I rearranged our furniture - I can't tell if it's too...
Need help for my living room
Looking for suggestions on what to do with this living...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™