Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_14457299

Can I purchase the additional two tiffany blue shams in the picture?

User
9 years ago
The full blue shams, not the ones included in the package.
LaCozi Cotton Sateen Modern Hotel Collection Powder Blue Duvet Cover Set, Queen · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    LaCozi
    9 years ago
    Thank you for your interest. What size would you be interested in? 20"x26" or 20"x36" ? Thank you.
  • User
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    The standard pillow size.
  • PRO
    LaCozi
    9 years ago
    We can make matching 20"x26" standard sham covers ($34.95 per cover) for you. If you would like, we will create a listing for you. It will take about 7-10 business days to make them. Please let me know if you would like me to create a listing. Thank you.
  • User
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Great! Yes, I would like two of them. What is the standard pillow size? And how long will it take my order to arrive once i order it?
  • User
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    And do you make any matching accessories?
  • PRO
    LaCozi
    9 years ago
    Standard pillow cover (20"x26") can be ready to ship within 7-9 business days and delivery time is about 2-3 business days. I created the listing for you:
    20"x26" Standard Pillow Covers · More Info

Here are 2 matching throw pillows available:
    Powder Blue Flange Sham Pillow Cover, 20"x20" · More Info

Powder Blue Flange Sham Pillow Cover, 12"x20" · More Info
  • User
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    So are the pillow covers in the set like the sham pillows or are they solid blue?
  • PRO
    LaCozi
    9 years ago
    The duvet cover set includes 2 sham covers (white back ground with tiffany blue trim inside). The custom order listing that I created for you is 2 solid tiffany blue pillow covers with flange in 20"x26". We also have 24"x24" euro sham covers in Tiffany blue with flange available in stock. If that works for you, we can ship them as soon as possible.
  • User
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Hey there - can you please send the link for the tiffany blue shams? I would like to add it to my order.