Paint color help, please!!
mnhartwigs
Please help us decide on an exterior color. We don't like the red very much. The brick (circa 1955) is going to stay, although we are somewhat tempted to paint it. Any color advice would be extremely appreciated!
How about a green toned gray;)

May 12, 2014 at 5:36PM        Thanked by mnhartwigs
Denita
From here it looks like your brick has a tint of pink in it. Try uploading a photo of the entire front of your home in the Benjamin Moore paint visualizer and check out a few colors for your siding only. I would leave the brick unpainted. Check out the following to start for your siding:
Berkshire Beige AC-2 Paint
Greenbrier beige HC-79
Or even Ballet White, here it is on the exterior of this home too
Ballet White OC-9 Paint
Kara Weik © 2012 Houzz
May 12, 2014 at 5:36PM     
mnhartwigs
You're right - it's almost a salmon tint. I like the grays a lot. Would you do ballet white on the trim then?
May 12, 2014 at 6:35PM   
Denita
I originally was thinking ballet white on your siding if you didn't like the other siding colors and then paint your trim the medium gray as you see on the inspiration pic labeled Kara Weik above. The gray trim from the inspiration pic is "BM Attitude Gray" and would tie in your roof and the ballet white would lighten up the siding. The brick would be dark enough to ground your house. Try it on the visualizer. You can do as many as you like, they are free and it's fun too:)

It also help you to narrow your choices so you get down to just what you like. With the salmon in your brick you will have to be careful which beige tones you select. You will want something with the greenish undertones in your beiges and grays.
May 12, 2014 at 6:49PM   
Over the toilet cabinet??? Good or bad design???
Over the toilet cabinet good or bad design? Is it out...
What do I need to do with this space?
Just got the Farm House table, bench, and hutch for...
Need help with choosing a vinyl fence color
Hi, We just put in a new RV pad on the side of the...
Please help me create a romantic bedroom!
I saw this quilt in the PB store, fell in love with...
looking for ruby madhubani pillow
I found the ruby madhubani pillow on your website listed...