What type of backsplash tile should I use?
roandjoe
My husband and I recently redid our kitchen, and I completely blew the budget on our quartz countertops! I really love them but absolutely cannot decide on backsplash tile. The countertops are Cambria Darlington, and I want a simple, classic look. I have looked at EVERYTHING! I love Jeffrey Court's Chapter 17 Riverwash subway tile but it will cost a fortune to ship it, and I'm not sure it's not too gray or green for the countertops (they are more taupe). My other option is a 2x8 crackle subway tile (Bone) by Adex USA. The elongated shape matches the brick on our fireplace in the den, which is open to the kitchen, but is the color too dull? Our cabinets are painted Benjamin Moore's White Dove. Floors are dark hardwood; walls are neutral as well but can be painted. I don't like dark colors at all. HELP! Thanks, Denise
Lampert Dias Architects, Inc.
Whichever you choose, keep it simple and light in color. You don't have to spend a lot on the tile since there are a lot to choose from that are inexpensive and nice.
The subway tile in bone sounds good, but you might want to go lighter.
May 12, 2014 at 7:21pm      Thanked by roandjoe
What is your favorite white to use in open great room with vaulted ce
Be drown leather, reclaimed wood tables and deep gray...
Desperately needing a focal point
The furniture that I thought I'd lost a shot at reappeared...
Your best advice to keep slugs at bay
Few things are as annoying as slugs. They're a gardener's...
Covered patio flooring
My mothers mobile home has a covered porch with outdoor...