What is paint color? Thanks
ditaxirn
March 10, 2012 in Photo Questions
Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
The paint is a custom-mixed color. We started with Sherwin Williams "Gray Screen" then cut it by 25%. Then we added 1 more drop of black tint. The color will look different in different rooms, depending on the light. You could also play with SW "Misty".
March 10, 2012 at 8:39am     
kathydowling
Ellen, I have used Passive SW 7064 in my Great Room/Kitchen and up my stairs. This connects into my formal living and dining rooms that have alot of beautiful crown molding and columns of white. I was considering using Argos SW7065 or Cityscape SW 7067. Any advice as I love your designs.
June 8, 2012 at 2:53am   
Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
I think Argos is too light to be a good contrast but I think Cityscape is too dark. I would try samples of Argos 150% (little darker) or maybe try Gray Matters
June 8, 2012 at 6:09am   
Esther Lira Barajas
what do you mean you cut the paint by 25%? Pardon my ignorance. If I go to the paint store and ask them to do that, should they know what I'm talking about? Thx!
July 31, 2012 at 6:14pm     
Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
It means that the paint store takes the formula and takes out 1/4 of each pigment amount before adding to the paint base.
August 21, 2012 at 6:34pm   
Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
October 5, 2012 at 7:27pm   
Kevin Raupp
Where is the beautiful light fixture from? Love the room!
October 24, 2013 at 8:14am   
Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
It's from Currey and Company
October 24, 2013 at 9:25am