Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pugmomma3

Sienna rose rug?

P O
9 years ago
Love the room! Is this the sienna rose rug in pink green or blue? I'm asking bc I am doing the link in my daughters room and looking for paint and design ideas. Thx
Briarhurst · More Info

Comments (13)

• P O
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thanks! Love it! The rug is on back order now until September! I've been waiting for it since the fall! Lol. What color white paint did you do?
  • P O
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Also I am doing this flush mount with these two of these sconces. What wall color would you recommend? I'm asking you since you also know the rug. My prob is the link sconces on pink walls may not look right. So wondering what color walls to do.
  • PRO
    User
    9 years ago
    That stinks that the rug is on backorder. The color of the walls and ceiling is Benjamin Moore White Dove.
  • P O
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thx so much! I think I may be doing white dove for the moldings!!
  • P O
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Rug finally came in! Was on back order for over a year!!!
  • PRO
    User
    9 years ago

Oh my goodness.......a year?!?!?!? Well, it looks darling!! Absolutely love your crib!!

• P O
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thank you! The crib is Bratt Decor and my other daughter has this one from Bratt. This is my other nursery. Any suggestions for a rug?
  • PRO
    User
    9 years ago

Try Dash and Albert again or even Pottery Barn kids or Restoration hardware Baby......a rug with grey in it could be darling in there!

• P O
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thanks!!! Dash and Albert doesn't have many great options for this room. Siena Rose rug was really special. Which of these PB ones do you like? I like the gray idea but also nervous that when she gets a little older if I want to bring in bedding with a print and other colors, etc. lemme know what you think! I love your designs!!
  • P O
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Some other options
  • PRO
    User
    9 years ago

I think the Mkenna in grey is great! Also the Evelyn vine in grey is very pretty!

• P O
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thank you!