Best tradie you've employed?
Luke Buckle
You wouldn't trade a good tradie for the world.

Tell us about the finest ever tradesperson you have employed. They may have got the job done quick, come in way under budget or been the most attentive listener you've ever known.

If they're on Houzz, make sure you link to their profile!
(And if they're not, why not contact them to let them know you are over here singing their praises!)

My best is a handyman named Angelo in Sydney - he is always busy because he is a true problem solver who does jobs on time and to a high standard every time.
sally78
...The man who hung sheetrock to finish more of our basement, years ago, in Georgia. Always came on time and swept up before leaving for the day. Was skillful with taping the joints. Not much on small-talk. Very dependable.
0 Likes   May 19, 2014 at 5:07AM
Pierre Jean-Baptiste Interiors
I had a great general contractor who was not the cheapest, but their work was great. They did everything from remodeling to complete home construction.
0 Likes   May 19, 2014 at 5:14AM
Patricia Colwell
I had an amazing electrician who worked for me for 15 years, always did a perfect job , listened and would help with problems to make sure they were solved with my designs in mind. He passed away and his son took over the business and just was not his dad, oh George how I miss you.
0 Likes   Thanked by Luke Buckle    May 19, 2014 at 6:33AM
Kevin Strader
I have two, the contractor who did our kitchen. We asked him to give us a quote and told him based on his $$'s we would either do it with him or not at all. He's so good we didn't shop around. I knew he would give us a good reasonable quote and his work would be top flight. In fact as they were finishing I told him that I felt like he and his workers were doing the job as if they were doing their own house. Second one is my plumber/HVAC guy. Does great work, responds quickly and always leaves the job site looking like he hasn't even been there. He may not be the cheapest but I'll pay for quality work.
1 Like   Thanked by Luke Buckle    May 19, 2014 at 7:49AM
Hate my new granite!!! This whole process has been a nightmare :(
I'm really trying not to get so worked up about this,...
mhaber22
Help attaching buttons to a picture frame !
Reusing an old mirror...I want to glue? the buttons...
darcy1010
Adding an entryway bench to foyer.
My living room furniture - cream leather sectional,...
1shamilton
What should I do with this faux fireplace?
We moved into a brand new home and our decorator designed...
paradox44
Need advice for living room storage
I have all windows and no wall space in my townhouse...
mlp48