Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
monicaking

I love these lights and are perfect for what i am looking for!

Monica King
9 years ago
I have no access to the ceiling but can hang the lights wall to wall across a 15 foot run. Can all other components be placed in the wall as well ie., transformer in the wall? Also, can you use LED lights with this basic set?
Accent Head Cable Kit by Tech-Tiella Lighting · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    User
    9 years ago
    Hi Monica,
    The kit comes with anchors that allow you to install it on the ceiling or from wall to wall, so it sounds like this would work perfect? And, yes, you can use LED replacement MR16s. A lot of my customers have used them successfully with this kit!

If I can help at all, feel free to give me a call at 877.445.4486. Thanks!

-Ryan
    Monica King thanked User
  • Monica King
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    thanks so much - i am excited about installing these lighting in my sunroom. One more question - i was speaking with another lighting company who sells the kit and they said i have to have a junction box in the ceiling for this kit to work which would be a problem as i have no access to the ceiling - is that correct? or can i put a junction box in the wall and then string the cables wall to wall?
    thanks again!
  • Monica King
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    one more question - if i decide i want to switch the lighting heads down the road maybe for more modern ones or to upgrade, is that possible with this system? Ie., would other heads be compatible?
  • PRO
    User
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    Hi Monica,
    You can use the wall junction box as well.

As far as the heads, Tech-Tiella does not make any other style of heads for this kit, so unfortunately, you would only be able to use the fixtures that it comes with.

Hope that helps! -Ryan