Need to find lower price on Heath Oval Tiles in Slate Blue
jackiwi
I need at least 55 sq ft of tile to tile my kitchen wall, floor to ceiling. I absolutely LOVE the Heath Oval tiles and want to get Slate Blue, but it runs $70/sq ft, way over my budget. My top budget for the entire project is $2000. Do you know where to purchase the tiles cheaper or have ideas on how to mix it with plain tiles so it looks just as attractive?
I heard from someone recently that they had good luck finding tiles they were looking for on ebay. Haven't tried it myself, but maybe it's worth a look!
0 Likes   March 15, 2012 at 11:55AM
bepsf
Heath tile is made to order - So there's no getting first-run tile at a discount.

The only way to get a significant amount of Heath tile for less is to go to the factory in Sausalito and purchase from their Seconds/Overstock room. - and then you're restricted on what is available at any given time. That's what I did for my kitchen, and it turned out great (tho I love the flaws - not everyone does)

If you don't live in the Bay Area or you can't come for a visit to make a purchase, you're out of luck because Heath doesn't ship seconds/overstocks.
0 Likes   March 15, 2012 at 2:09PM
I still want to make it to their outlet. I have a giant covered casserole from them that is one of my favorite things ever.
0 Likes   March 15, 2012 at 2:30PM
jackiwi
Thanks for your comments. Yes, I check ebay quite often. I guess Slate Blue is not common because it is never listed under their overstock (online anyways). I'll keep looking!
0 Likes   March 15, 2012 at 2:59PM
retroathome
Ann Sacks has a fabulous assorment of Modern shapes, our Kibak OVAL is 3x9 available in tons of colors, starting approx $ 36.40 sf-- Val Perez-Ibardolasa
0 Likes   April 17, 2013 at 10:39AM
jackiwi
Yes, I love Ann Sacks and that's where I originally saw the tile - the color and style I want is $45/sq ft :( Just over budget for me. I shouldn't even step foot in there! Everything is gorgeous.
0 Likes   April 17, 2013 at 11:54AM
merging 2 coops
I am considering purchasing the studio next to mine...
Avi Levine
Help with this bathroom please!
I just put the rock up on the wall as an accent to...
erica320
Kitchen remodeling
My sister just moved bought a house which already has...
melmelia
My beautiful red leather furniture now sits under two sky lights and i
My once beautiful rich red leather furniture is fading...
lizwade51
Family Room
I need guidance on wall art, area rug, and throw pillows....
jschlemm