9 finial tieback hook hanger accessory win Home Design Photos

41 West
21 Reviews
Amalfi I
I only have 6" of sheet rock space in between 3 windows so I would put 4 panels. Im thinking maybe to put just one tieback hook. Would one width be enough? 52"
love the way the curtains are hanging from the tiebacks
do you like these drapes with the finials. ?
use finials instead of rods
Panels on finials at entryway
Love the finials
“Use of Medallions and Horizontal pleats in same space” — janina08
Carla Aston | Interior Designer
11 Reviews
Master Bedroom and Bathroom
Are those tie-backs the drapes are hanging from? And what would be the tie?
Hello from The Finial Company! You have created a beautiful window design using our rosettes. The use of rosettes is always a fresh look as an alternative to standard
There is no scrolling and I did not want to know about the finials. My question was where was the fabric for the curtains found?
I love the rosette finials, I am in the UK and have not found these. I would like to know how you fit them to the wall?
I have answered this many many times before here. They are from The Finial Co. based in Dallas. http://thefinialcompany.com/ Please go to this website and look them up and you can buy them from any local window coverings retail
“daybed and curtain tie” — joyanna1
Myriam Payne
3 Reviews
Morroccan Living Room
This is such a stunning design. Can you please tell me where you purchased the finials for the fabric? All is beautiful!
Hello Lindamommama, Those are medallions for the window treatments. I can help you with any of the furnishings, window treatments, or accessories in my room design. Please call my design studio at Adam's Interiors (954)491-2326.
“Drapery installed on medallions with tie back” — virginijag
VM Concept Interior Design Studio
9 Reviews
Mediterranean Family Room
one-of-a-kind fireplace are but a few of the design details added to this Silverleaf family room. Luxurious draperies suspended from a grand arch on iron finials also serve to separate this space from the adjacent kitchen.
Where can I get the accessories that are holding the curtains in the entry to the room?
curtains hooked to arch leading to reading nook and aquarium
“corner fireplace” — huntpatty
Harper Design from HarperCollins Publishers
Living in a Nutshell by Janet Lee
love the colors and the hooks!
love the hooks on the shelf
C-clamps used as decorative hooks for hanging items.
Love this floating shelf and industrial hooks.
Cool, industrial, modern and functional= winning
spot for stylish accessories and storage for your jacket or hat.
This is not only a bright, brave color combo, it's also a nifty idea — clamp coat hangers; why didn't I
Eclectic, industrial, playful — this coatrack has it all. Everyday C-clamps grip a brightly painted shelf to form hooks; the mix of accessories makes it a sensation. I want to know the story behind the squirrel!
DIY wall clamp coat hooks: Industrial C-clamps are a quick way to upgrade a simple wall shelf into a coat and purse rack. Choose some in fun colors (or spray paint them) for additional style. This is a great solution for renters, because it doesn't require any potentially damaging nails or glue.Where
“coat hooks - clever” — bewell
Cindi B.Jones
12 Reviews
Formal great room with arched window treatment
Arched windows can be difficult to dress, especially when they soar to 16 feet. Designing a treatment that suspends from individual finials allows the treatment to echo the curve easily.
Love the window treatments! How did you attach finials to the wall?
I've been looking for ways to decorate my arched windows. I love this idea, but wasn't sure how you were able to attach finials to the wall when they're designed to screw into the rod. Thanks so much!
So glad you like them! I used a product by Antique Drapery Rod called a finial brack, on which you screw the finial of your choice. They also have tie-backs that will do the same thing. You can find ADR on the web, or at Calico Corners fabric store. Good luck!
“arched window treatment” — gastlady
Jennifer Brouwer (Jennifer Brouwer Design Inc)
3 Reviews
Decor by jennifer Inc
Panel hardware..Tieback holder/finials
Hooks on window treatment
curtain finials...Shelf accessories
“tabs” — tgonzalez120
Lady Dianne's Custom Window & Bed Treatments
2 Reviews
2013 Projects
Hi. I love the curtains. What is the name of the hooks that holds the curtain? And where to buy them? Thanks
to do, but it turned out great! One of my favorites too! :) Try this website for the medallions: http://www.patemeadows.com/Knobs-Finials-Medallions-Posts-Tiebacks_c_44.html The ones I used in the picture are the Stewart medallions, but I had to add adapters to them (that's the post part that makes
“Stewart medallion” — aramya
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™