Houzz is the new way to design your home.
53,479 hanging Home Design Photos
Kitchens & Baths, Linda Burkhardt
Amagansett Beach Retreat
what would you name the pleat they used for the hanging drapes?
hang curtain rods higher than window
Drapery hanging to the sides of windows provides the bed a strong sense of place without sacrificing light from outdoors.
DC Metro Home Theater & Electronics Systems Design and Installation
Established in 1979, Integrated Media Systems is nationally recognized as the leading Residential Electronics System Integrator in the Greater Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan area.
Adam Gibson Design
Modern White Counters
Hi stellerproject, we have hanging lights similar to that at instylemodern.com
20. Hang a bold accessoryWe love this sleek grey accent wall, but what makes this dining room even more inviting is the sunburst mirror that pulls your eye.SHOW USHave you created a wow-factor feature wall at home? Show us below by uploading a high-resolution snap of your scheme.
Van Wicklen Design
Austin Modern Farmhouse
remember exactly....but i'm guessing it was about 26-28" in between..... or you don't have to have a nightstand in between the twin beds...you can always hang a wall shelf and wall sconces on either side of the twin beds.
racks. 5. Provide a comfy spot for reading and lounging. If your guests have a nice spot to retreat to in their rooms, they'll be more tempted to hang out there a bit and stay out of your hair when you need a little me time.
5. Provide a comfy spot for reading and lounging. If your guests have a nice spot to retreat to in their rooms, they'll be more tempted to hang out there a bit and stay out of your hair when you need a little me time.
where did you get the hanging light fixtures
Hello - These lights are from Corbett Lighting and can be found here: http://www.1800lighting.com/Outdoor-Lighting-Outdoor-Hanging-Lantern/Corbett-Lighting/mn/N-aaZ1z141hx/Ne-8h/userType-Consumers/Eipp-40 Thanks!
Outdoor lanterns are just as decorative. These two large ones hang over the dining table creating a cozy outdoor room. The matching sconce brings down additional light in this Mediterranean style home.
Laura U, Inc.
Where did you get the gorgeous hanging lights and are they available in other finishes?
Love the hanging light fixtures! Where can I find them?
Umansky and team designed built-ins with woodwork that includes exotic curves and laser-cut panel inserts. Perforated hammered-tin lanterns hang overhead. Panel inserts: Custom Mouldings
How many inches is the pendant hanging down?
Trying to figure out how low to hang this kind of pendant with an 8' ceiling…thank you!
8. Pendant lights. Low-hanging pendants help a kitchen feel cozy and also provide all-important task lighting. Select models that have a retro feel, with shades of seeded or frosted glass or brushed nickel. If you like, mix the pendants with vintage-inspired sconces and perhaps even a lamp or two to
Michael Fullen Design Group
I found this in another photo with same light TIPPETT HANGING LIGHT TP0-HL Designed by Kevin Reilly
This is what I found on another photo with the same fixture... TIPPETT HANGING LIGHT Model TP0-HL Designed by Kevin Reilly
5. Hang superthick drapes. Nice, thick fabrics, like velvet, especially when lined for extra warmth, do a good job of stopping drafts from seeping through windows
Cat Mountain Residence
Please tell me about the hanging lamp. It's perfect for my entry as well
Yes, please tell us about the hanging light, thank you! Looking for one similar for my screened porch.
3. Doorway curtains. In an entry with a glass door, try hanging a floor-length velvet curtain directly behind the door — pulled to the side during the day, it would be a dramatic decorative accent, and at night, when pulled shut, it would provide an extra layer of warmth between the glass and the great