1. Group pieces together to form a luxurious assemblage. Ah, black and white, petals and pearls - so very Chanel!
2. Add it to a Tablescape. The casually draped turquoise necklace is the perfect finishing touch here.
3. Bedeck a gourd lamp. I stole this trick from that House Beautiful Albert Hadley feature I spoke of above.
4. Dedicate an entire wall! Nails or simple hooks are all you need to achieve this look.
5. Of course, you can do better than nails. Choose special hooks for your jewelry. Don't you just love these double butterflies? They go perfectly with beautiful beads!
7. Along those lines, let your baubles inspire you right alongside those tear sheets and fabric swatches!
Look carefully at this picture and you'll see how a necklace fits right into an inspiration board.
8. Take some cues from your favorite boutiques and use a display case. The turquoise frame here really adds some punch and makes it feel like a piece of art on the wall.
9. Think about investing in a serious display system. This one is fit for a museum, and the collector can see her pieces without even opening her drawer.