Create an ideabook for your next remodeling project!
Browse more than 1,000,000 photos from top designers and save your favorites
1. Happy Chic. When you have a rug this fabulous, you do not want to cover it up and interrupt its lines. Thus, a clear coffee table is the perfect choice. In addition, the curves on the table mimic the wavy lines on the rug.
3. Contemporary Loft Style. The table is a smart choice for sleek contemporary rooms.
4. Traditional. This designer loves to mix the old, the new and everything in between. Using the clear coffee table keeps things from looking cluttered.
Tour the rest of this home
6. Minimal. The table itself is minimal, as it is all just one piece.
7. Global. This room embraces a range of textures and unique pieces influenced by far-flung parts of the world. The acrylic coffee table subtly floats in the middle of it all atop a zebra rug.
9. Eclectic 2. I had to add this just to ask, doesn't it seem like this room and the previous room are first cousins? They both have such a wonderful energy and use color in fantastic ways.
If you are looking for a this kind of table, many of the examples I've shown you in this ideabook are The Peekaboo Table from CB2. The acrylic is 1/2" thick, and it is just over three feet long.
Which style is for you?
No Room for a Coffee Table? Think Again!
Modern Icons: The Playful Eames Elliptical Coffee Table
8 Ways to Reimagine the Coffee Table