Houzz is the new way to design your home.
Fall Trends for the Kitchen
Kids are back in school and occupied with plenty of activities. What better time than now to remodel your kitchen? Here are the upcoming trends for your remodeling project:
- Fast, high-tech appliances like induction stoves.
- Tailored, organized kitchens instead of expansive ones. Oversized kitchens are becoming less popular as technology allows homeowners to fit more in manageable spaces.
- Floor-to-ceiling cabinets provide plenty of storage and design drama. Kick stools that fold up in drawers allow tall cabinets to be more practical.
- Color is always classy, but designers are showing black and white for latest kitchen remodels.
- Moveable countertops and drawer microwaves to help with accessibility. Moveable countertops are particularly helpful if children will be using the space.
Moveable countertops are perfect for letting children help out with the cooking.
Need plenty of space? Try floor-to-ceiling cabinets!
Black and white kitchens bring back the sleek, modern look.
Moveable countertops are one of the top design trends.