1. Ambient lighting is so important in bedrooms. We all know the difference that flattering light can make! The dramatic ceiling fixture and small-scale lamps create just the right mix.
Table lamps and a Capiz chandelier provide the right dose of soft lighting.
2. A neutral or monochromatic color palette is an easy way to create a calm, restful space.
Tones of blue and ivory give this bedroom a calm, crisp appeal.
3. A cozy seating area in the bedroom is a way to bring in a dose of luxury. I like the use of a loveseat at the foot of the bed here instead of an end of bed bench.
An upholstered armchair and ottoman create a cozy spot to read.
4. A mix of luxe fabrics such as silk and velvet will give your room immediate appeal.
6. Attractive storage pieces, such as this vintage armoire, will help maintain a clutter-free and sophisticated bedroom.