Houzz is the new way to design your home.
1. match oak floors/grey counters to shaker white
2. Dark wood white cabinets are nice
3. White cabinets - wood floor exposed brick not bad
4. white on white -nice counter look
5. Storage idea for the window area?
6. next to the stove? good functional drawer?
7. Idea for how to fit microwave next to fridge? (see in the right corner)
8. Is it crazy to add a small Island?
9. We need a storage area like this somewhere
10. This could also work for storing pans
11. if we do a single pantry cabinet next to the fridge - this would be good
12. love the brick tin ceiling combo and the wood island - really nice look - not sure we can get away with that in any way, but its nice.
13. Maybe we swap the table out eventually and get a big farmhouse table
15. this in park slope - I like the whole feel of the space! glass cabinets
16. Island in the middle means nothing on the walls?
17. here are those thick shelves wesley spake off
20. Chalkboard - on the wall opposite the stove - why not?
21. I wish had room for something like this in the kitchen. Do we?
22. what can go on the shelf next to the stove?
23. Dark wood and white cabinets - too much/ good idea bad idea?
24. you can see how things look with glass shelves
25. I like the grey tile, simply snazzy, fresh against the dark wood. Could we stain the floor that way? Too much?