1. Meeting of the minds. Why not have all of your favorite books and movies in the same room? Simply install decorative shelving for that distinguished library feel right inside your media room. Then you can choose a classic book or a classic movie all in one place.
2. Painted scene. Channel your inner Michelangelo and paint the perfect illusion of a blue sky on the ceiling of your media room for an ethereal effect. It's an ingenious approach to creating the perfect outdoor movie night with all the comforts of home.
3. Unscripted style. Replace all of your traditional media seating with with an oversize platform bed that allows viewers to totally relax by laying down. Your friends and family will never want to leave.
4. Behind the scenes. Add texture and style to your media room by hanging curtains to act as a divider between the game room and movie room. Just draw them shut when either side needs privacy.
5. Quiet on the set. Cover the walls of your media room with upholstery tufted in your favorite fabric for a wall application that creates the proper acoustics.
6. Movie under the stars. Add an enchanting cosmic delight to any home theater experience by installing fiber optics into the ceiling. Sit under the glowing night sky while watching your favorite movie.
7. Sound check. For a commercial-quality surround-sound effect in your theater, try an acoustical ceiling.
8. Hollywood royalty. Achieve old-time Hollywood extravagance by cladding your entire media room in a plush red palate of shag carpet, velvet walls, fabric-covered ceilings and overstuffed furniture.
9. Oscar-winning performance. Help your media room double as a living room when not in use. This contemporary yet comfortable space is perfect for entertaining with or without a movie.