Create an ideabook for your next remodeling project!
Browse more than 1,000,000 photos from top designers and save your favorites
1. Office closet. Convert a spare closet into something more ambitious than storage space: the perfect office.
2. Office de l'homme. You should no longer be afraid of the dark. Power your entire office elegantly with bold, dark color on the walls and for the furnishings, for a handsome space any man would love.
3. Eclectic nook. Transform a pantry or spare closet into the ideal office for any home with tight space. Chisel out a reading and studying area with some banquette seating for added comfort.
5. Office boutique. Stylize the office with floor-to-ceiling draperies of your choice to cover shelving behind the desk. This is an easy way to dress your space to the nines.
6. Community station. A built-in desk area in the kitchen is the perfect place for the busy mom or dad. You'll be right in the middle of the action at home and never miss an important email again.
10. Top office. Most attics live and die without ever having an identity of their own. Build out your attic space as a one-of-a-kind office that will make you a voluntary workaholic. Talk about an executive decision.
Browse more photos of inspiring home offices
More Designer's Touches:
10 Great Living Rooms
10 Fabulous Garages
10 Playful Nursery Rooms