1. Spaciousness. All of that area around and beneath this tub make the room look airy and larger than it is.
2. Sculpture. The shape of this tub plays so nicely off the geometric patterns in the floor and wall tiles.
4. Nostalgia. This blue clawfoot gives a fun dash of vintage style to this bathroom.
This black tub blends nicely with the floor, exaggerating the height of the narrow white space.
5. Elegance. This tub is perfectly paired with a chandelier.
6. Drama. This tub is able to perch upon some interesting rough stone.
7. You'll want to keep the door open. With a view of a tub like this, you'll want to show it off.
8. Home Spa. This room looks like it belongs in an extravagant retreat in New Mexico.
9. Showing off your tile. Instead of hogging up all the floor space, this clawfoot tub leaves room for the pattern on the floor to continue uninterrupted.
10. An excuse to use a beautiful faucet like this one.