2. Garagescape. Visit your local big-box store and pick up an assortment of organizational items specifically for the garage. Install them wherever you like to organize everything to perfection.
3. At the drive-in. Transform your garage into your favorite theme room. This one's a Coca-Cola fan's dream space.
4. Floor it. Dress up your garage with a tiled floor — it's a great way to add cohesiveness from your home into the garage. Ooooh, so fancy!
5. Man-tastic. Give the man in your life his very own room. Whether it's for working on projects or hanging out with the guys, the space will be all his.
6. Garageworks. Create the perfect workstation to handle all of your projects. Industrial-style cabinetry and simple countertops can be purchased at your local hardware store. It's a great look for him or her.
7. Laundry service. No laundry room inside your house? Add plumbing to an expansive garage, install some cabinetry and never schlep your dirty clothes to the laundromat again.
8. Garagenous zone. A garage that's fully outfitted from floor to ceiling will turn anyone's crank. Add everything: flooring, walls, ceiling, cabinetry and more. It's not done until it's overdone.
9. Vintage vestige. Step back in time and pick out all of your favorite period pieces to install in your garage. Open shelving, marine lighting and reclaimed wood allow this space to convey creative as well as practical.