1. Hot off the press. Install a pull-down ironing board in your master closet and you will never want to leave. This is a space-saving and time-saving trick that you will love.
2. Mirror mirror. No master closet would be complete without a built-in floor-to-ceiling mirror.
3. A vanity affair. Getting dressed and applying makeup all in the same room is a luxury. Add a beautiful freestanding or built-in vanity table inside of your master closet for that movie star feeling.
4. Shoe therapy. Say hello to more room — which means more shoes, of course. Install shelving around and above the entire master closet door for additional space and another reason to go shopping.
5. Laundry master. A stackable washer and dryer in the master closet make laundry a snap. This is where the dirty clothes come off anyway, and there's easy access to hang and put away clean clothes.
6. Less is more. Create a one-of-a-kind closet with beautiful closet doors to encase your entire wardrobe. The only thing showing will be the exquisite elegance of cabinetry.
7. Take a seat. Add a quaint nook underneath the window inside of your master closet. It's a great way to put on your heels and have additional storage.
8. Handsome closet. Organize cumbersome ties, belts and other accessories into one spacious area. Having everything at your fingertips will make getting ready for the day easier as well as faster.
9. Center stage. A master closet with enough room to house an entire dressing island is simply wonderful, offering additional storage and a place to lay out your fine jewelery and cell phone.