1. Think clear. This transparent replacement for a railing gives a full view to the yard below.
2. Think comfort. With all of the new weather-resistant fabrics like Sunbrella on the market today, you can make your furniture cushy.
4. Add simple box planters to create a beautiful border.
5. Add high style with interesting furniture. This small balcony in Prague gets a dose of smashing design from Panton chairs.
6. Maximize your lounge potential with chairs that you can recline to the full relaxation position.
7. Add a table. Even a small balcony can hold a cafe table, perfect for dining al fresco.
8. Stretch balcony season out with heat. While not everyone can have a fireplace like this one, even a simple heat lamp or fire pit can let you enjoy chilly nights outside - just make sure to put safety first.