How to organize your sheets:
• Determine which sheets go with which beds.
• Decide if you need more than two sets per bed. You probably don't.
• Keep the two nicest sets for each bed. Throw any of these you haven't washed in the past few weeks into the wash for freshening up.
• Sort through the remaining sets. If some are looking rough, save them for cleaning rags.
• If some are looking good but you just don't need them anymore, throw them in the donate pile. It is nice to wash them first but not a must.