1. Introduce exciting color via lampshades. Cover them with fabric or paint paper shades in an unexpected color.
2. Replace your coffee table with twin side tables. Versatile, this set serves as a coffee table when paired; end tables or additional seating when apart.
3. Bring your outdoor furniture indoors. During warmer months, this option celebrates the current season and provides a light airy feeling to your interior spaces.
4. Change the knobs on any furniture item for a fun, fresh update. Semi-custom furniture has never been so affordable.
5. Roll up the rug. Without the need for warmth underfoot, roll up the area rugs and give your beautiful wood floors a chance to shine.
7. Give your old furniture a glossy new makeover. A quick coat of spray paint followed by a lacquer finish will extend its life on your floor plan.