1) Use orange as a large accent. Here the planter wall enlivens the gray alleyway space.
2) Think about making a statement with high gloss orange. Everything else takes a backseat to the orange in this kitchen.
3) Make a strong statement with just a small pop of orange. This lamp really stands out because of its color.
4) If you have one piece that is upholstered in orange, consider picking it up somewhere else in the space, like this designer did with the throw pillow. A vase or painting are other good opportunities to do this.
5) Use orange for a clever paint job. The orange trim on this vintage piece adds a graphic punch.
6) Add orange desk chairs to a neutral workspace palette.
#6 works for dining chairs as well.
7) Take a classic and paint it orange. These chairs are most often shown in the plain aluminum. Here they are a real standout.
8) If you are looking to add some color to a neutral bedroom, consider adding orange accents. The chair and artwork here have the same visual effect of an Hermes throw.
9) Take the orange outside. The orange wall defines the patio space, marking a boundary in this area that navigates between indoors and outdoors.
10) If you really really really love orange, go for it and add a large orange accent wall. Here it is broken up by artwork and the fireplace, so the powerful hue doesn't overwhelm the room.