Unlock the entire Houzz
1. When adding draperies to the room, keeping them in the same color as walls will help avoid contrast to the space.
8. Using cool colors will make the walls to visually recede.
9. It is best to avoid unnecessary details, such as ruffles in furniture and window treatments. Use simple paneled draperies or shades.
11. Consider using multifunctional furniture, such as ottomans, which could be used as coffee tables or sitting area.
12. Installing an oversized mirror or a set of smaller mirrors will add extra light, sparkle and make a small room appear larger.
Make doors and trim disappear by painting them the same color as the wall. The color continuity makes the space feel larger and creates a seamless look.
Cabinet Door Lid Rack - $13.95
pots go into each other while lids stack up somewhere else
clear coffee table
drawers under sing
shelf bathroom door
shelf on top of toliet
spices on megnets
simplehuman Wall-Mount Paper Towel Holder - $24.99
wall mount paper
shelf in bathroom