Houzz is the new way to design your home.
Master Bath Final Ideas
- Vanity: Either a dark charcoal similar to the Michael Abrams photo or a deep espresso color similar to the Tobi Fairley or O Interior Design (color of the wood). Hardware to be replaced.
- Countertop Vanity: Color to match bottom. Top portion should be a frosted glass door that opens similar to the Kayron Brewer photo. Bottom portion similar to the compartment in the Gast Architechts photo where it opens like a "garage door". Should be high enough to accomodate toothbrushes easily. If this is not easy to accomplish, the vanity could be entirely modeled after the Kayron photo. (chrome hardware)
- Mirrors and Sconces: Mirrors similar to Tobi Fairley photo, sconces similar to Sutton Architects photo
- Color Scheme similar to Michael Abrams and O Interior photos OR Sutton Suzuki and Tobi Fairely
- Shower: One wall to be an accent wall. Either a darker tile or a mosaic stone similar to O Interiors, again depending on color scheme. Tempered glass doors, bench along knee wall. Grohe fixtures already on order. 18 in shelving area to be put in between exterior wall and wet wall. Shelving area to look similar to either Kelly Scanlon photo (would be scaled down to fit the space) or W Design photo. Wood color to match Vanity color or wall trim. Would like glass door on top portion. Niche to be installed on wet wall similar to X styles photo.
- Floor Tile: TBD depending on final choice of color scheme
- Wall Color/Covering: TBD depending on final choice of color scheme
Vanity similar style
Vanity color and accent wall