1. Fireclay Tile, Crush. This colorful handmade tile contains 100% recycled glass and was originally created by Sandhill Industries. Fireclay acquired the company and now makes their own version, which they renamed Crush.
Here is one of 40 colors.
2. Fireclay Tile, Debris Series. This recycled ceramic tile is made with over 60% locally resourced recycled materials. Fireclay is known for its beautiful handmade tile and sustainable manufacturing processes.
Here is one of 112 colors to choose from.
5. Ann Sacks, Koi. This gorgeous ceramic tile with a sculptural artistic quality will delight fans of cutting-edge design. These tiles are made from up to 52% recycled material, most of which is clay salvaged from mining operations. They are finished with traditional Japanese glazes.
6. Crossville EcoCycle. This porcelain tile has the rustic look and texture of stone. In their manufacturing process of this line, Crossville uses a water filtration system that captures fine particles that would have ended up in a landfill. They figure this eliminates 5 million pounds of waste per year.
10. Encaustic Cement Tile. These exquisitely designed tiles are handmade from marble dust, cement and natural pigments. They are cured, not fired in a kiln, saving energy. Each one is unique, adding to its Old World charm.