Unlock the entire Houzz
- Don't really need separate tub and shower but would like view from tub.
- Separated toilet room with pocket door and window.
- Double sink/vanity
- Storage for towels and individual toiletries
- Vanity, seat and storage for Sarah (hair and makeup)
- Access to closet ( of 2 access points)
- Not huge, reasonable floor space
- Windows, preferable on 2 sides.
- Simplicity yet timeless,balanced.
- Black and white traditional style floor tile
- traditional subway. what about glass on shower walls? would be easy to clean.
- Glass tub/shower enclosure
- Something unexpected, some color somewhere.
- Big simple mirror
white tub with clean simple glass enclosure.
Like the simplicity but timeless
Windows over tub
windows on 2 sides
Good space, windows on 2 sides
Tub with a view, floor tiles.
Blue cabinets, 2 sink separated by cabinet, toilet room with pocket door
Nice, big mirror
tub under windows, sloping ceiling, double vanity
love this house, tall windows over tub, floor tiles, yellow color on cabinets
Vanity between sinks, toilet room with window, seems a little cavernous.
Cozy bath nook with window