1. Create color contrast. This black-and-white scheme keeps the bathroom simple and uncluttered. The dark tiles on the floor grounds the space perfectly.
2. Add natural light in unexpected places. The small opening across the length of the shower provides light and movement as the sun travels through the day.
3. Maximize transparency with a clear glass sink. The diagonally laid tiles and full-length mirror further enhance openness for this bathroom.
6. Play with scale. Large tiles along the back wall makes the bathroom appear longer. Give your bathtub a finished look by tiling the tub as well.
7. Color flow. As in the previous bathroom, the floor material continues up to the tub, making a nearly-seamless transition.
8. Spa-like materials. This bathroom gets a spa feel with light and calming materials with a hint of color.