1. Simple silhouettes. A no-fuss approach is imperative. Clean lines and streamlined pieces are the main elements. Stay away from anything with extreme curves or carvings and only use uncomplicated pieces.
3. Bare textures. You can certainly include textures in your sleek bathroom for warmth and style if they stay bare and natural. A concrete wall featuring the lines of a wood plank creates a nature-inspired bathroom that stays true to its minimalist theme.
4. Keep wood to a minimum. The use of wood should be limited to pieces that are extremely simple. They can work very well, adding color and texture, as long as they have minimal details or none at all.
5. Elevate storage units. Try to include sleek built-ins to open the space and conceive an area unaffected by disturbance.
6. Sculptural aesthetic. All pieces in your bathroom should evoke the beauty of sculptures, with simple lines and loose curves. The design's form should deliver the least resistance to fluid flow.
7. Add color with materials, not paint. If you want to add a dramatic flair to your sleek bathroom, choose colored stones for your walls or floor. Here, a marble material called Blue Lighting creates a striking background.
8. Keep accessories tamed. Stay away from colorful or texturized accessories. Only include items with similar shapes and colors and place them in a repetitive pattern to create a solid minimalist look.
9. Plain is good. A completely white bathroom with a super-sleek bathtub and accessories is the pinnacle of the minimalist approach.