1. Galvanize it! Use sturdy items like these buckets for easily accessible storage of tiny trinkets, small toys or art supplies.
2. Hang it up! In a playroom, hanging storage is a great way to free up floor space and encourage creative play.
3. Look at it! Clear bins like these make clean up a snap.
4. Build it! Utilize empty space around windows with built-in storage like these bookshelves and windowseat complete with drawers.
5. Repurpose it! A little used or awkward nook can become a fabulous spot for a reading area such as the one in this alcove.
6. Hide it! Sloped ceilings (like these in an attic space) provide ideal spots for hidden storage under the eaves.
7. Rethink it! A kitchen peg board painted in a cheerful color adds limitless storage ideas to a kids' crafting corner.