Houzz is the new way to design your home.
34,458 industrial Home Design Photos
Chris Pardo Design - Elemental Architecture
add casters to any table for an industrial look
Add castors to coffee table for industrial look
9. Put great big casters on an old table. Oversize casters and other wheels are hallmarks of the industrial look. Why not put an old wooden coffee table on casters instead of spending a fortune to buy a new table? If you're feeling especially crafty, I
9. Put great big casters on an old table. Oversize casters and other wheels are hallmarks of the industrial look. Why not put an old wooden coffee table on casters instead of spending a fortune to buy a new table? If you're feeling especially crafty, I bet you could make something pretty amazing with
Julie Ranee Photography
Industrial Shelving DIY
Love the rustic / industrial vibe going on here.
galvanized pipes and wood for a cool industrial unit. Storage Shortage? Make an Industrial-Style Shelving Unit
8. DIY pipe bookcases. Pipe fittings and wood planks from the hardware store can be transformed into a rustic industrial shelving unit in as little time
time as a weekend. How to make an industrial-style shelving unit
6. Want an industrial element in your own home? Just add galvanized pipe and wood to create durable open shelves. Learn how to make these shelves: Storage Shortage? Make an Industrial-Style Shelving Unit
shelfAlmost everyone can use more storage space. This project uses galvanised pipes and wood for a cool industrial unit. Storage Shortage? Make an Industrial-Style Shelving Unit
Tiger Lily's Greenwich
Like the industrial contrast w clean lines of kitchen
LOVE the industrial look of this kitchen, with white cabinets though...because the covered porch in the back would keep some natural light out.
Industrial Island bench
Kitchen Island--Industrial shelving
industrial kitchen island
Industrial kitchen...industrial island
Global Living / Bluefish Home - Showroom
love the light and industrial look
These are the ultimate loft windows - they remind us that the space had a former life as an industrial space.
Industrial modern living room. These woven pieces have clean lines that work well in this industrial loft.
Leaving clues of your home's history is a great way to add personality to it. The industrial past life of this building is evident from the fading paint on the windows.
Keegan kitchen/family room
Industrial bar stools, gray finishes, natural wood and leather furnishings create a pleasing mix of design elements in this kitchen and family room. Photo by Emily Winters © 2012 Houzz
Lee Industries. we carry at the store. Let me know if you want more info.
Indeed they are. Good guess! Check out the rest of the home. The owners love using science glass. http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/1546689/list/My-Houzz--Vintage-Meets-Industrial-in-Ohio--Laboratory-
Still popular is vintage industrial. (Is this the old name for rustic urban?) Honestly, all these stools that mix materials and styles are a great choice for your home. They will almost
for honing her "timeless modern" design aesthetic. It includes plenty of earthy tones, worn leather, laboratory glass, science memorabilia, vintage industrial pieces and natural textures. Monique's look has become so popular that she opened her own retail shop, Enjoy Co.Emily Winters: Describe how you feel
like the industrial vibe of this kitchen
Industrial feel of concrete with some sleek lines
Love concrete pre fabricated slabs for an industrial look.
8. Industrial elements. There's something about the unadorned elements of industrial details that are instantly modern. This natural and untreated concrete wall has a visual interest and patina all
Eisner Design LLC
An artist's industrial studio. Although this space was commissioned for an artist's studio, the industrial-sized garage doors were built so that large vehicles could pick up and drop off materials used in the artist's
5. An artist's industrial studio. Although this space was commissioned for an artist's studio, the industrial-sized garage doors were built so that large vehicles could pick up and drop off materials used in the artist's sculptures and other work. The 900-square-foot space was given almost twice the
5. An artist’s industrial studioAlthough this space was commissioned for an artist’s studio, the industrial-sized garage doors were built so that large vehicles could pick up and drop off materials used in the artist’s sculptures
Yvonne McFadden LLC
Style Secret: Functional FurnishingsIndustrial furnishings are minimal and no-nonsense, with strong, clean lines and without a hint of excess. Mix new pieces with reclaimed ones — search thrift
don't have to perch on metal stools and sleep on cots, either. Padded pieces should be simple and free of frills — nothing breaks the tension of industrial décor like an overstuffed wing chair or a tufted ottoman. Choose solid upholstery in natural textures and neutral colors.
Polyurethane finish. The Shaker profile used on the island bench cabinets is the real hero in this pared-down, industrial kitchen. The matte polyurethane finish on this reclaimed white oak timber enhances the grain, knots and streaks. It's a terrific example of how timeless