Houzz is the new way to design your home.
81,688 kids Home Design Photos
Boor Bridges Architecture
and out for problem spots where kids can get hurt, devise customized solutions and select and install safety equipment. They're also up to speed on the latest safety codes and recalls and in the loop about new, innovative products. When to hire one: If you have young kids or grandkids, or if small children
certain risks, so many people choose to call in a childproofer before baby arrives. Child safety becomes a must once kids are mobile, beginning to roll, crawl and pull up.
6. Keep kids out of work areas. A construction area is dangerous for children — power tools, hazardous materials, sharp nails and
6. Keep your kids out of work areasA construction area is dangerous for children; power tools, hazardous materials, sharp nails and saws, not to mention exposed electrical work and more. The primary contractor must determine what’s necessary for external access control, but kids are curious, so keep
Loudon County's Premier Frame Maker
The P. H. Miller Studio was founded in 1983. The studio specializes in making hand carved and water gilded frames and home accessories in traditional and modern styles.
Awesome idea for a kids room.
2. Lofty kid. If you have high ceilings, a loft in your child's room is an ideal way to keep the bedroom neat and orderly while creating plenty of room for play. Design a similar look yourself for the style that suits your home, but have it professionally built for safety.
in Massachusetts. Kids love secret hideaways, like this loft built for a girl. A homework station below and a playspace above help divide work time and playtime.
Lofty heightsAdd a loft space to the bedroom. Not only is this a great way to save on space, but it also gives older kids a bit of privacy from younger siblings.
Wind and Willow Home
Eden Prairie Home
and tidy, too. 24. 5 Ways to Keep Toys Tidy25. Organize a Kids' Closet Lickety-Split26. Smart Back-to-School Storage: Wicker Baskets27. Corral Kids' Books
4. Give in to chalkboard paint. Kids love to practice writing their names and doodling self-portraits. Designate a wall for chalkboard paint
Kids' bedroom and playroom. Invest a little time arranging your child's bedroom or playspace, and you may save yourself a lot of time picking up their toys and junk later. Organizing children's spaces isn't just about making them look good — you need to make sure the kids know how to keep them neat and
Well designed and nicely symmetrical but not too perfect. And the bins. There is nothing more useful in a kids' room than bins. Nothing.
Bergen Street Residence
This is a fun idea for a kids space. I wondered what the wall height is. Would my basement--8 foot ceilings--be able to have a space like this? thanks!
A fence could be erected between the evergreen trees with openings like this to create a private space for the kids to hang out .
most of the stairwell, adding portholes and a fun fort for the kids tucked underneath the stairs.
Room dividers. Don’t have an extra room to designate as the kids’ playroom? Consider building a divider in your living space. The kids will have their own area, and you’ll have a place to round up all
3. Give kids a chance to hide awayPlaying in a room is one thing, escaping through a secret doorway into a cubby is entirely another. Let your kids’ imaginations loose with a cosy space just for them – it’s sure to be one childhood
Andrew Roby General Contractors
Lake Norman 13000 Sq Foot Renovation & Addition
Very interesting nice for kids sleepover.
I like the log cabin where the kids sleep
Fantastic kid's space. The log cabin nook is very inviting and the murals are young without being cartoonish. Something the kids can grow
Kid rooms...Cool kids room...Kids room, cabin...Kids play house...Cool kids space...kids Room...kids room in cabin...Amazing for kids...kids rocking chair...kids room...kids space
NURIT GEFFEN-BATIM STUDIO
I like this kids bath...love the bench along the wall.
sink and faucet - kids bath
Like the look for kids room
bench seating makes this perfect kids bathroom
Towel hooks for kids
the kids bathroom, too.
good kids or basement bathroom
Good idea for kids bathroom.
Kids bathroom...Kids bath cabinet...Kids bath idea...KIDS BATH...kid's bathroom
Christopher Burns Interiors
Climb highRaised areas like this one give kids fun new areas to play and hang out in. Even better, the bookshelf and cupboard create off-the-ground storage to hide clutter and free up floor space.
innovative kids room
Kids room- built-in desk
kid room...Kids room...Kids study...Kid's room...Kids bunked
mill valley house
We are trying to put kids bath with 2nd compartment for tub and toilet (separated by pocket door) into space about 6x120.
clean looking - modern - good for kids
i like the green and orange for kids bathroom
Glass tile for kids bathroom
kids bathroom...kids, neutral...kids bath vanity...Kids bath tile...Kids bath config...Kids bathroom floor...Kids vanity...Bathroom for kids...kids bath