Houzz is the new way to design your home.
264,886 outdoor cushions Home Design Photos
Terra Firma Design
Hazelton Lanes, Yorkville
Where can I buy the outdoor chairs?
I love the outdoor chairs. Would like them in white. Any idea where I can buy this chairs and what might be the name for it. Thank you.
Lee Industries has a similar style outdoor chair - Cayman Lounge Chair - comes in fourteen bright Sunbrella fabrics.The frame is all stainless steel. ... Good luck on your search!
4. Store cushions so they don’t get soaked. While outdoor cushions are designed to stand up to repeated soakings, they will still be wet for a while directly after a rainstorm. To avoid sitting down on wet cushions, keep a storage bench beneath an overhang and toss
of rain. Lean the larger seat cushions against the wall of your house, and if you have any lightweight folding chairs (like the butterfly chairs shown here) tuck them under the eave too. If your outdoor room is far from the house, you could try using a waterproof outdoor storage bench that doubles as
New Eco Landscapes
Modern in Bed-Stuy
I love the light fixture. Can you tell me what brand it is and if it's an outdoor fixture? Is the storage lined and if so with what product?
Does it keep the cushions dry? And if so how did you do it? Thanks!
light on left side of photo (it's available in black on their website, but they don't have a picture of the black one on there). This is an indoor or outdoor-rated fixture: ... Black pendant on right side of photo, recommended for indoor our damp outside locations: ... Hope this helps!!
Built in cushion storage on screened porch?
9. Built-in storage benches. A long row of outdoor benches can be a major boon when it comes to storage. Flip up the lids and find a roomy area inside for stowing beach and sports gear plus extra outdoor cushions.
Duane Kaschak, ID
Duane Kaschak, ID
where can I get the furniture and pillows? great outdoor look!
look newer for longer. My tip, no matter what the fabric has been treated for, is to try to bring your outdoor cushions and coverings inside as often as you can when not in use. Over time, outdoor fabrics will develop mould and fade, but reducing the amount of time they are exposed to these elements
before oiling your teak and get a product recommendation if you decide to move forward.Read more about outdoor teak furnishings
To soften up your outdoor seatingWhen it comes to the outdoors, the choice of fabric is vital. You want something that is specifically treated to be used in the elements
Paradise Restored Landscaping & Exterior Design
Outdoor Fireplace with pizza oven
Pizza oven, outdoor fireplace, outdoor living area
Sitting areas n cushions on bench
2. Scrub patio cushions. Cushions can become a breeding ground for gunk of all sorts. Wipe off all your outdoor cushions with a soapy sponge and water, and scrub off anything that needs to be removed. Let it dry completely for a few days to make sure there's no moisture left. If you find any mildew when
when cleaning your cushions, leave them in the sunlight (the sun is a natural mold inhibitor). When the cushion is dry, scrub off loose spores with a dry sponge. If you encounter a particularly tough stain, rub a few drops of bleach on it and wash and rinse it away after a few minutes. After washing
washing and drying completely, wrap your cushions in an old sheet or a garbage bag and store them inside.
Alex Amend Photography
Where do we get cushions like these?
We are doing pallet furniture in our basement. Need to find cushions, where are these from?
Pallet sofas, perhaps using outdoor cushions that are ready made.
Pallet furniture for outside?! Like the idea...can DIY the cushions!
Cushions on wood pallets. Would need to be washable.
What to do with all our cushions!
the corner provides extra sitting space. Inspired by a couch they saw at Benni's, they created this setup out of wood pallets and reupholstered outdoor cushions. The stuffed marlin commemorates one Jim caught in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; that one had been too expensive to stuff. Karin found this one at an
Su Casa Designs
Where did you find the striped cushions?
is it better to paint or stain -white- bead board in ceiling of outdoor porch
Love Decking Color and outdoor lights and ceiling light
Outdoor wooden floor boards & scones are ok something similar but thinner idea throughout the exterior.
8. Bypass the mess and host last-minute guests outdoors. If the weather is good, entertaining outdoors can be a wonderful alternative. To keep outdoor cushions from getting damp and dirty, try storing them in a bench outdoors where they are still handy but protected.
Wyncote home - exterior
Lenore built this shed to store outdoor cushions and accessories. Reclaimed wooden doors from Old Home Parts were flipped to show the more interesting, weathered side of the wood. The small roof is covered with a low-maintenance, lush garden from Live Roof. The live roof adds texture to the roof, absorbs
D for Design
Project Playhouse Orange County 2011
use tiki torches and bamboo and bright cushions
Give your yard a makeover. Think bamboo fencing, tiki torches, hanging lanterns and brightly colored outdoor cushions. If you have an old surfboard or boogie board lying around, mount
Think bamboo fencing, tiki torches, hanging lanterns and brightly colored outdoor cushions. If you have an old surfboard or boogie board lying around
atop a sawhorse to make a thrifty DIY outdoor bar. Use a colorful fringed sarong as a tablecloth, and pipe some vintage surf music outside.
9. Give your yard a makeover. Think bamboo fencing, tiki torches, hanging lanterns and brightly colored outdoor cushions. If you have an old surfboard or boogie
fencing, tiki torches, hanging lanterns and brightly colored outdoor cushions. If you have an old surfboard or boogie board lying around, mount it on the side of your storage shed or fence, or set it atop a sawhorse to make a thrifty DIY outdoor bar. Use a colorful fringed sarong as a tablecloth, and pipe